We are focused on good design and technique in all of our work.
Curatorial skills span soft skills such as relationship-building, creative thinking and communication as well as technical skills. We offer a range of services and consultancy on technical curatorial matters across our portfolio of work.
The kind of technical work we have carried out in the past include:
- provenance research
- 3D imaging, photogrammetry, laser scanning, RTI
- collections care and environmental monitoring
- cataloguing and documentation
- collections packaging and storage projects
- library collection moves
- art from data
- graphic and 3D design for exhibitions
- sound and lighting
- funding bid writing concerning curatorial activities
- requirements for digitisation
- setting learning outcomes and frameworks for evaluation
- mystery shopper observation visits and reporting
- improving physical and intellectual access.