What we can do
We like the space between knowledge creation and communication. That’s where curating and curators should sit. Good curating isn’t just for art shows.
It is something you can use to create better products, services and learning experiences. Why not take a curatorial approach to deliver successful courses, creative projects and find that clarity of purpose across your team? Curatorial techniques can also help you get the most out of your personal collection or or help you find a private passion that is the perfect antidote to the too-much-noise world we live in.
We can work with you on creative development, facilitation, high-level research and providing technical advisory for:
- Cultural and Arts Organisations
- Universities, Colleges and Independent Research Organisations (IROs)
- Museums and Galleries
- Libraries and Archives
- Subject Specialist Groups and Networks
- Music Industry
- Digital and Creative Industry
- Branders and Communication Professionals
- Fine Art and Antique Valuers and Auctioneers
- Private Collectors
- Hospitality and Retail
We want to hear from you…