We work in the space between knowledge creation and communication. That’s where curating and curators should sit.
Using our facilitation methods, we will work alongside you to shape and develop your projects. If you just need some guidance and advice we can respond quickly, discretely and in a way suited to your needs. The types of individuals and organisations we work for are wide-ranging:
- Archaeologists and Surveyors
- Auction Houses
- Branding, Marketing and Communication Professionals
- Cultural and Arts Organisations
- Digital and Creative Industry
- Fine Art and Antique Valuers and Dealers
- Graphic Designers
- Heritage Organisations
- Libraries (Public and Private)
- Local Authorities
- Museums and Galleries
- Music Industry
- Private and Corporate Collectors
- Professional and Independent Curators
- Shops and Retail
- Subject Specialist Groups and Networks
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Universities (HE), Colleges (FE) and Independent Research Organisations (IROs)
Curatorial skills can help you in your professional and personal journeys.
Curiosity and the joy of discovery drives all of our work.
Good facilitation has a lot in common with good curating.
We want to hear from you…